Rights & Responsibilities of the patient.
The Doctors, Manager, and staff at the Health Centre aim to provide the best possible service to all of our patients. Your assistance is required to enable us to do so. We ask you to follow these simple guidelines:
- Please treat your doctor and the staff as you would expect to be treated – with politeness and respect.
- Please cancel appointments that you cannot attend or no longer need.
- Please do not expect a prescription every time you visit the surgery – good advice is often the best treatment.
- Health information is also available from your local pharmacist and NHS Direct.
- Please request your repeat prescriptions in good time to avoid any delays.
- Please remember that doctors are only human – they cannot solve all your problems and some illnesses cannot be cured.